Monday, June 8, 2009

The Golden Blog Award

This beautiful Golden Blog award was given to Creative Confections by Cezar and Leia at We Love Luna. We are grateful and humbled by their generosity and kindness. Please check out their blog for an example of superb creativity surrounded by literate and humorous commentary.

The rules re: this award are:

1. Show the award in the blog.
2. Link back to the blog that tagged you.
3. Pass the award on to 8 blogs you love.
4. Inform the bloggers they have been tagged.

I am passing the award to the following:

1. Juergen Kuehn at Photographie-Lyrik
2. Ciel de Quimper at Versailles Daily Photo
3. Marie Reed at Vintage Postcards
4. Asta at Hyperenergy and Other Obstacles
5. Chris at Chris Photo Nature
6. JM at Oeiras Daily Photo

6 comments:

Luna and mommy Léia said...

Welcome Jacob!
Your blog is a "pearl" for our days!
Congratulations!
Luna

cieldequimper said...

Merci Jacob. This is a lovely blog. I'll try to keep up with it as well! How do you manage so many blogs? ;-)

Lowell said...

Hi Ciel - I don't know. Sometimes it's a little hectic!

Unknown said...

Jacob, thank you so much for the Blog de Ouro award!
I am honored and I really appreciate it. I will post it tomorrow.

amatamari© said...

And again... Congratulations!!!
:-)

Juergen Kuehn said...

Jacob, I am so honored.
Thank your for this great surprise after my stay on the Island of Cyprus.
Greetings
Juergen